Several times lately I’ve nearly cried when I think of the enormous help I’ve received from so many people in writing and publishing my memoir. Maybe you are one of them. If so, thank you, thank you, thank you!
And then I think of you. How are you doing in writing your memoir?
Every memoirist needs help from others
in writing and publishing a finished book.
I hope I’m one of those helpers.
And that brings me to today’s question:
How can I best help you write your memoir?
What do you need most from Spiritual Memoirs 101?
- lessons on the art and craft of writing?
- specific teaching on what a memoir is and is not?
- tips on revising and editing?
- reminders that your story is important and others need to read it?
- reassurance that writing your memoir is a ministry, a sacred calling, not just a hobby?
- encouragement to begin writing?
- inspiration to continue writing?
- motivation to finish writing and publish?
I welcome your comments below
or at the Spiritual Memoirs 101’s Facebook Page.
Feel free to also send a private message on the Facebook Page.
In the same way that others have helped me with all of the above,
I want to help you write your memoir.
Let me know how I can best do so.