Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Finally! Amazon now sells my e-book! (and other good news)


Whew! It has taken close to three months but, finally, as of yesterday, Amazon is selling the e-book version of my memoir, Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir.

A special thanks to Barnes and Noble for selling both the print book and e-book from the very beginning, June 4. Because of that, I’ve been referring everyone to them.

Amazon has sold my print book since day one, but I had to fight one battle after another after another to get Amazon to (1) sell my e-book and (2) install the “Look Inside” feature.

Also, I want to share with you this endorsement from a special person:

I read [Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’sMemoir] over the weekend and had a hard time putting it down. 
At times I found myself laughing out loud, especially at some of the cute stories you include about your children. 
Other times I read through tears, imagining some of the heartache the Lomalinda team endured. 
Your writing style is engaging and descriptive. I also enjoyed looking at the photographs you included. 
Thank you for your Wycliffe service and for saying “yes” to God’s call on your life. 
Blessings,
Vicky Mixson, Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
  
I told you it was from someone special!


Also, many thanks to memoirist Kathleen Pooler who left a five-star review (!) at Amazon and Goodreads. Check it out at this link.

Thank you to everyone
for the nice comments you’re making about

I hope you’ll think about
doing what Kathy Pooler did
leave a review on Amazon,
Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, etc.

Reviews are like a much-needed
pat on the back for weary authors!


Check out Kathy’s blog, Memoir Writer’s Journey. Also, I encourage you to consider buying and telling others about Kathy’s excellent first memoir, Ever Faithful to His Lead: My Journey Away from Emotional Abuse. Her new memoir will be released soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment