Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I forgot to tell you: The e-book is for sale!


I forgot to tell you!

Finally, the e-book version of my memoir is for sale! It took a whole month after the publication of the print book.


And currently Barnes and Noble offers it at a reduced price!

I don’t know why Amazon won’t sell the e-book (Amazon sells only the print book), but so be it.

You can get a sneak peek inside the memoir at Barnes and Noble, but Amazon still hasn’t installed the Read Inside feature. (Do you see a trend here?)

I’m getting nice feedback from those who are reading Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir. For example:

“Chapter 23 is outstanding!”

“I love, love, love your memoir! I’m not rushing through it but rather savoring the experience and your faith journey, and a few laugh-out-loud moments.”

“I’m full of smiles as my wife and I read your book together every evening. . . . What fun. I will hate to see the book end.”

“Lots of laughs reading your book.”

And I’m hearing this from several old friends who worked with us at that remote missions center: “I love your book. It’s bringing back so many special memories.”

So, if you’re looking for a good summer read, buy yourself a copy of Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir.

Also, you might want to follow the memoir’s Facebook Page. (Click on that link or, if that doesn't work, do a Facebook search for Please, God, Don't Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger's Memoir by Linda K. Thomas.)

You can buy Please, God, Don’t Make Me Go: A Foot-Dragger’s Memoir through the following:

Your local independent bookseller


No comments:

Post a Comment