Thursday, May 23, 2019

My new memoir: available for pre-order


Wow! A couple of hours ago I found out, by accident, that my new memoir is now available for pre-order! I had no idea. And I don’t know how long it’s been “out there” for others to order.

What a relief! And I am sooooo tired. I have spent years trying to get to this point. I still can’t quite believe it.

But there’s a “But. . . .”

Here’s what I’ve been telling myself for the past couple of hours: I’m not ready for it to be “out there” yet! I need to finalize several related projects before I’m ready to talk about the book to people like you.

So, I won’t tell you the name of the book yet. But I will soon.

In the meantime, 
if you’re struggling to get your memoir published, 
don’t give up! 

Keep working hard and one day it will happen!

Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment