Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A prayer for you as you write your memoir


Here's a special prayer for you, the writer of your memoir:

"Sovereign Father . . . I lift up my voice in confessing total dependence on You. I believe that You are the author of my life and destiny. I know that the work You began when You called me to follow You will continue to develop to fruition. Help me move forward in keeping with Your vision. . . . Think Your thoughts through me, speak Your truth through my words, and enable Your best for others through what You lead me to do." (Lloyd John Ogilvie, Quiet Moments with God)

I love that, don't you? I especially cherish this part: "Enable Your best for others through what You lead me to do."

What a privilege He has given us to serve Him and bless others through our stories!

There you have it, your little Tuesday Tidbit.

Come back Thursday 
when I'll have a special treat for you: 
 a poignant passage that will help you write your memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment