Thursday, March 14, 2019

“Your struggle to share your struggle"



Ya just gotta love Mick Silva and his ministry to writers. This quote of his is one of my favorites.



Yes, often you and I must struggle to share our struggles, but what a glorious result is possible! You and I can offer light to those in dark places. What a joy!

If you’ve ever been stuck in a dark place, I suspect you’ve never forgotten those who shared light with you. You've never forgotten how they changed your world.

Now it’s time to pass that on to others.

I’ll keep this post brief because I’m enjoying a visit from my son and granddaughter, but before I sign off, below you’ll find a couple of verses to bless and inspire you to keep on struggling to share your struggles. Remember, you and your memoir are light!

For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness, and truth). . . . (Ephesians 5:8-9, NIV)

But you are a chosen people . . . God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness and into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9 NIV)

Remember: 





No comments:

Post a Comment