Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday Tidbit: How can I best help you write your memoir?


Several times lately I’ve nearly cried when I think of the enormous help I’ve received from so many people in writing and publishing my memoir. Maybe you are one of them. If so, thank you, thank you, thank you!

And then I think of you. How are you doing in writing your memoir?

Every memoirist needs help from others
in writing and publishing a finished book.

I hope I’m one of those helpers.

And that brings me to today’s question:

How can I best help you write your memoir?

What do you need most from Spiritual Memoirs 101?



I welcome your comments below
Feel free to also send a private message on the Facebook Page.

In the same way that others have helped me with all of the above, 
and more,
I want to help you write your memoir.
Let me know how I can best do so.






4 comments:

  1. I beleive all the topics you've listed are worthwhile Linda. So many different writers need so many different helps. Thank you for doing what you do so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Joyful, for leaving your comment. Writing a memoir involves so many different aspects/tasks/skills.... Sometimes it's mind-boggling. I just want to help others!

      Delete
    2. Your faithful blogging is a big inspiration.

      Delete
    3. Joyful, YOU are a big inspiration to me!

      Delete